My week on Instagram 8.23.15

>> Monday, August 31, 2015

Instagram is my preferred social media for sure! I love looking at everyones photos without all the junk :) So here is my week!

IMG_4732
This one isn't actually from this week but we got season passes again to Carowinds and guess who was tall enough to ride the big rides? Our middle daughter was thrilled to be able to ride the Nighthawk, Intimidator, and The Fury 325! I took this crew by myself so I broke my rule of riding those rides the first time with them and let her go with the gang. Ruby can't take care of herself!
First time on #intimidator #happygirl #carowinds #rollercoaster #finallytallenough
Violet had "The Best Day Ever!"
Fun day picking apples. #getinmybelly #skytoporchard #honeycrisp #yum #thelucaszoo
We also had a fun filled day of picking apples at Skytop Orchard.
Apple picking 2015
It has become a yearly event with our good friends, the Sutherland family. This year we went without dads due to scheduling which meant...
Bridges 2015
More BBQ from Bridges for the mamas - yes we fed the kiddos too :)
Now don't be too jelly of who I hung with today 😂 #nascar #cardboard #antiquemall
I happened to find some old school Nascar drivers while I was walking around a local antique mall. You never know who you will run into in Mooresville! Yep, sometimes this is what mama does while the kids are in school :)
Untitled
Now that I am in a certain older age bracket some of the things I enjoyed as a child is now considered "antique". When did I become antique? My great-grandmother had this set of tv tables and I ate my after school snack on them every day while watching Clubhouse Powwww. I just googled it and apparently it was only on for a year. My sister Jenny got on the show and was able to play the game with Barney the weird little cartoon host. Funny how some things stick in your head like that though.
All before 9am. Last 7 were tough for me. Struggling with nutrition and it killed my pace. Now to eat!  #runger #INKnBURN #inknburnambassador #marathontraining #mrtt #motherrunner #runhappy #run #runforgreen
I am training for another marathon. I always thought Chicago would be one and done but I felt like I didn't do as well as I could have. SO, I am running the Peaks to Creek marathon on October 24 of this year. It is a hilly course so I am preparing by running through the hilliest area near me. Davidson.
Untitled
How about that? This time around I am doing a run/walk interval and although I see my times as slow I have to remember that it isn't a flat surface and it has been a brutally hot and humid summer here in NC. I am very thankful for these 2 lovely ladies who join me in our weekly 2+ hours of torture at an insanely early time on Sunday mornings.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons