Project 366 - Week 4

>> Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here is the rest of our week. It was really nice and I have been feeling increasingly better every day! I just love the 2nd trimester :)

25/366
25/366

Ruby and I play with Photo Booth a lot at night. She loves picking out the different effects. I chose this one because we sort of blend into 1 ♥

26/366
26/366 Supper. Always better with some guacamole :)

Supper. I could live on guacamole. Being pregnant I allow myself to indulge way more than when I am not. Good fat right? My girls on the other hand could live on this Mexican Casserole. It is my winter go to quick meal.

27/366
27/366

Friday it was 65 degrees here in NC. Can we get an "Ahhh!" This has been such a mild winter. Rain and all the temperatures haven't dipped down very much. I love it!

28/366
28/366

You know how some people go to grand openings of really haute stores? I went to my own on Saturday. Dragged the girls 45 minutes away to the grand opening of the newest Goodwill. I will have to share an entire post of the goods I got.

Until next week...

1 comments:

Liz Mays Sunday, January 29, 2012  

I would totally head to a Goodwill opening! I hope you got some goodies.

That mexican casserole looks freakin' delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons