Project 52 - 1/52

>> Friday, January 6, 2012

Some days life gets really busy and I forget that I love taking out my camera. It's my time and a lot of us mamas don't give ourselves enough of that. So I have a few projects going this year but I am not going to stress on them but rather try and enjoy them. If life comes at me all crazy like then I will tend to it. A more laid back me. Let's see how that works out :)

The theme this week is Resolution. I try not to make them but there is one that I know I do and this year I am going to try and curb. Shopping. Now I am not a mall shopper but rather a Goodwill/thrift store shopper. I clothe my family nicely for not much but I am sort of addicted! I will go and buy my girls clothes and they don't really need them but they are so nice I just can't pass them up. We live in a house with small closets and rooms so when all the laundry is done it doesn't all fit. *blush* Thankfully I stink at laundry so it seldom is all done. So I am going to resolve to not frequent my haunts each week but maybe hit them every other. Baby steps people.

1/52


So Piperoni has been taking pictures with her iPod Touch like crazy! She decided to do this project with me but I don't want to explain resolution to a 6 year old so she will be snapping a pic of something she loves at that moment. This year I hope to get out my old d50 and teach her how to use it. For now we are both happy with the little camera on that iPod. Here is her shot of Marley. She tried to pose her but the dog wanted no part of getting her picture taken.

Piper 1/52

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

6 comments:

Ruth Friday, January 06, 2012  

Hello!
I really like your photo and your resolution, incredible!
Petonets xoxo

Light Trigger Friday, January 06, 2012  

i really love your pigbank photo!

Light Trigger: visit us &leave a comment

Light Trigger

Buckeroomama Friday, January 06, 2012  

How cool that you are doing this together with Piper!

Hey, maybe you should host a weekly mommy/child photo-share. :)

Juanita Friday, January 06, 2012  

Great photo! I share your thrift store shopping addiction so I wish you luck on your resolution!

Briggitt Sunday, January 08, 2012  

beautiful photos for Mommy and child and good resolution for the first one ;)

Chelsea Monday, January 09, 2012  

Love the piggy bank picture! Part of my goal is to learn how to use my camera, so I need to put down the iPhone and pick up the DSLR! :) You get great pictures with your phone, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons