Team Up Thursday - Unexpected

>> Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's that? Well it is the unexpected from Angie and I. I know you see hers. Pretty polish. I know that I don't have time to do this and I know with her busy schedule neither does she so what an unexpected surprise to have her nails painted for her team up? After a busy weekend the girls and I went to the grocery store on Monday morning and when we walked into the store the manager asked if we would like an Easter lily. Seriously I asked "Why?" and he was all "It is not Easter anymore so we are giving them away." Yet another unexpected surprise! Smell that? No? It is my lily that I have sitting next to my computer so that I can enjoy their beauty and scent.

Unexpected

More team ups at Melody's and Megan's.

3 comments:

Buckeroomama Thursday, April 28, 2011  

Don't you just love it when wonderful unexpected things happen? =)

Liz Mays Thursday, April 28, 2011  

I love this set!

Megan Thursday, April 28, 2011  

both such lovely unexpected things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons