52 Weeks of Me - Out of Focus (15/52)

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well I am Out of It again this week. Gosh I stink at blogging and my project lately. I am going to get both last week and this week up Sunday but can't get to it anymore tonight (Saturday night).

15/52


Join Cara and I in our 52 week project any time, it's never too late to start turning that camera around (hello pot)! Don't forget to add your shot to the flicker pool. We still need some ideas for themes if you have any please add them to that discussion on the main group page. Next week will be In Motion.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons