Blooming

>> Friday, April 29, 2011

I love spring! I love seeing all the blogs I visit exploding with beautiful blooms. Here is what's blooming around our house.

My free Easter lily
Easter Lily 6Easter Lily 5
Easter Lily 1


I plan on planting it this weekend so that we can enjoy it every year.

From our new rose bush
rose

I am not really a rose expert so we will see how this goes.

Freshly picked daisies
daisies

Not from my yard but growing wild down the street. We picked them on our way home from feeding the goats and horses.

Our Rhododendron
rhododendron

They bloom better with some sun. Here they are completely in the shade but every spring and fall we still get a few blooms. I love these plants!

12 comments:

FYH Friday, April 29, 2011  

Beautiful flower shots!

AJ Blanton Friday, April 29, 2011  

Lovely flowers. I especially like the daisy photo.
AJ @ Missouri Daze

One Photo Friday, April 29, 2011  

Well I love flowers and these are such beautiful photos, the shot of the pretty little daisies being my favorite.

Susan Friday, April 29, 2011  

Oh my, these flowers are stunning!

Pieni Lintu Friday, April 29, 2011  

Simple but pretty shots!

Ashley Sisk Friday, April 29, 2011  

Really beautiful shots!

deb duty Friday, April 29, 2011  

Such pretty flower shots! I enjoyed your post!

kayerj Friday, April 29, 2011  

beautiful . . . I love spring too. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Rajlakshmi Friday, April 29, 2011  

beautiful capture :D

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House Saturday, April 30, 2011  

Gorgeous shots! Love them all.

Marla Saturday, April 30, 2011  

These are beautiful. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Kimberly Saturday, April 30, 2011  

Those lily shots are a-ma-zing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons