Wordful Wednesday - Lots of Chocolate & Fun!

>> Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We went to a super fun play date. It was a big egg hunt. Didn't I say fun? Violet and Piper were both at school so it was just Ruby and I. It was cool to get to do that with her.

hunt2

However, she would pick up an egg and open it and sit down and eat whatever was inside before going for another egg. See if her sisters were there they would have taught her the ropes but I just sat back and enjoyed her way.

hunt

Everyone brought a treat so I hopped on the bandwagon and made some cake balls.

cakeballs

They weren't horrible but I can't leave a good thing alone so I will be playing with them more in the future.

cakeballs2

What I brought home was a chocolate faced but happy baby.

chocolate faced girl

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

That sounds like a fun bonding moment for you and your youngest - and I love that you let her do it 'her way'. ;) She's ADORABLE! :)

WW: Dork Dogs and Cats

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

That squishy face gets me every time!

Natalie Jane Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

Ooo, those cake balls look awesome!

Buckeroomama Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

Oh, sweet, cute, adorable Ruby!! LOL! I love that she opens them up and eats before moving on to the next. SO cute! =) Seeing her smile makes me want to squish and scrunch my nose and smile back at her!

Tara Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

She is just too cute!!! Love cake balls!

Ellen Seidman Wednesday, April 20, 2011  

SO much deliciousness in one post! And now, sigh, I want some chocolate and another little girl. At least I can satisfy one of these urges immediately.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons