Wordful Wednesday - Spring Break 2011

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well the girls and I are officially on spring break. We have no where to go - bummer! They asked Matt why he didn't get the week off for spring break too. Good question. We are making the most of our time though and had a friend over on Monday, spent their Easter money ($1 that the bunny gave them) on Tuesday, playdate on Wednesday, ANOTHER sleepover on Thursday, and rounding out the weekend with an undecided family day on Saturday. Weather permitting.

Overheard last night when Daddy went in to talk to the girls (again) about going to sleep.
Violet "I am changing my name"
Daddy "To what?"
Violet "Cutie Pie" "How do you spell it?"

4.26.11 V

Tuesday when we went to the thrift store to spend their loot Piper told me that she was going to buy herself a necklace just like mine. She looked through the entire case of necklaces and chose the one closest. She is my sweet, sweet girl.

4.26.11 P

"DUCK!!!" Ruby screamed at the duck in the lake. Everyone in the cove heard her I am sure. Mama's girl :)

4.26.11 R

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

Your girls crack me up - I love the second shot!

Natalie A. Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

Beautiful pictures of your girl's. They are beautiful as ever! I hope you enjoy your time together on spring break!! Thanks for thinking about me! Have a nice day!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

Hilarious! They are adorable!

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

your girls are just so wonderful. life is good, yes? ♥

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

Awwww! They are SO precious!! Love all the amazing shots! :)

WW: Signs of Spring...Finally!

Tara Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

Your girls are too cute, sounds like you have been busy! I love how she going to call herself "cutie pie"!!!

chrissy Wednesday, April 27, 2011  

thank you. very, very cute.

Buckeroomama Thursday, April 28, 2011  

Even if you don't officially change her name, I could definitely call her Cutie Pie! She sure is one. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons