You Think YOU Can Dance?

>> Monday, August 2, 2010

What little girl doesn't love to twirl and dance around the house? In a day I hear "Mama, would you please turn on AUX for us?" many times. We have this little Bose system and hubs hooked up our computer to it so that we can play our music in the living room. AUX is the button you have to push so the girls think AUX means music. Today was no exception only today they also pulled out their rainbow ribbons. I was ready for one of them to get clocked by the other but it didn't happen - today.



Saturday was National Dance Day. I only know this b/c I have been watching So You Think You Can Dance this season. We danced on Saturday too but not on video or anything. Napoleon & Tabitha wouldn't have been impressed with us. However, I found this little video from June that is pretty normal around here. It makes me laugh every time I watch it :) If Piper has access to her Lilo & Stitch pj's she will wear them all.day.long. If they are unavailable she wants to get dressed 5 minutes after waking up. Obviously she had the pj's during this video. The "ballerina" clothes that Violet puts on never cease to put a big smile on my face. Ruby just plain cracks me up! That girl is a twirler in training! She will disappear throughout the day and comes out wearing something new. Hmmm...sort of sounds like the older 2 :) This day she chose Piper's swim skirt. Crazy Ruby!

4 comments:

Kimberly Monday, August 02, 2010  

Your girls are the absolute embodiment of everything girly aren't they? Love that. Love!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, August 02, 2010  

Those rainbow ribbons look like so much fun. I often wonder if the neighbors see me flouncing around the play room with a big fuzzy boa. I suppose they do, but I just have to dance!

The video is precious!

Liz Mays Monday, August 02, 2010  

How adorable! Your little one was getting dizzy so quickly and falling. Sooooo funny!

Drea Tuesday, August 03, 2010  

that picture is fantastic!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons