The Sound of Silence

>> Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quiet. I say I long for it but I am not sure that is the truth. It is nice to catch your breath sometimes throughout the day but the chaos is fun too. While Ruby was sleeping I had the girls grab a book and read. I was pretending to take a picture of Mabel. I turned the camera to them and Violet looked up. Darn it. I went back to Mabel again but Violet was suspicious. The moment that I snapped this Piper looked up. Violet was asking "Are you taking a picture?" Makes me sad that next week at this time it won't be like this. Everything is changing. They are still so young that they don't even understand. I am going to miss Piper when she is in school so much. My heart is so heavy.

9 comments:

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

How stinkin' cute are they! I'm sure it's going to be a major adjustment for you guys, but everyone will fall into a routine soon :-)

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

that picture is gorgeous!!!!!!

Liz Mays Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

I felt the very same way every single fall when school started. I loved fall but hated when they were gone all day. They are absolutely gorgeous girls!

Kelly Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

I love when my girls sit and read books quietly. It is such a special moment.

Buckeroomama Tuesday, August 24, 2010  

What a beautiful shot of your pretties!! =)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, August 25, 2010  

They are beautiful. School transitions are always more difficult on the mama!

HipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, August 26, 2010  

I love that her little toes are peeking in from the bottom. Cute.

Lil Muse Lily Thursday, August 26, 2010  

that is a great picture! they are absolutely gorgeous!!! i think i will cry the day Lily goes to school.

Karyn Climans Monday, August 30, 2010  

Your girls never take a bad photo. They are so precious. I often look for child models for my product line ... I wish they lived in Toronto, Ontario because they would be too cute in my helmet covers, www.tail-wags.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons