Self

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

The Paper Mama

What do you see when you look in the mirror? For me today is one of those days that I am really happy but then I took this picture and looked at it closely on my screen and it made me moody - thus the black and white :)



My girls are the reason for my smile today. It is my pretend birthday celebration - yay! The picnic in the middle of our living room is set and now I must go party!

There are beautiful people this week at The Paper Mama's place!
The Paper Mama

6 comments:

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Monday, August 30, 2010  

I'm impressed with your ability to take a great self-portrait! I really need to get out my tripod and practice.

Liz Mays Monday, August 30, 2010  

I like the black and white and you are so very pretty!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, August 30, 2010  

Well you look just lovely! Those pretend birthday's are awesome. Do you get to be a fun pretend age?

Anonymous Tuesday, August 31, 2010  

I found this week's theme hard. Love the clarity of your shot and that you are smiling and looking at the camera. Lovely.

Buckeroomama Wednesday, September 01, 2010  

You look just lovely, you do! :)

Ashley Sisk Saturday, September 04, 2010  

I just happened upon your blog from The Paper Mama and love your photos. I thought I'd comment here since this is the first shot I saw, but you really are a great photographer. I am now following and look forward to seeing more. Have a great labor day weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons