Big Sister

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Piper has the ability to tick Violet off as quickly as she can calm her down. Violet calls for Piper to help her with many of the things that she struggles with during the day. For a 2 year old that is dressing and undressing her baby, dressing and undressing herself, reaching for the lightswitch, or helping her find random lost items. They will fight like crazy, I am sure of it, but at the end of the day I hope that they end up best friends.



When I typed that title I started humming the Big Brother/Big Sister song from Caillou - the girls LOVE that PBS show, mama on the other hand :)

1 comments:

Staci A Wednesday, September 09, 2009  

What a sweet photo! I'm sure even with the occasional fights, they'll be the best of friends.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons