6 months ago today

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I was in labor. Fun times. But, from all that laboring came our beautiful little Ruby. Little, right she is almost 19 pounds. She lunges (her crawl), she rolls, she sits and plays. Ruby laughs at all the chaos that is life around here. She is so content as long as someone is near her. Those 2 teeth are just the beginning, bless her swollen gums :)



This little one doesn't like to sleep though, everyone has to have 1 bad habit right?



I can't believe that it was 6 months ago today. More WW at 5 Minutes for Mom

3 comments:

Sheila Hickmon Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

She is adorable! It's crazy how fast it goes huh? Happy WW!

Andrea Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

She's so stinkin' cute!!! :) I love her grin!

jayna Thursday, September 24, 2009  

Aww! I don't know how I didn't notice this before - amber necklace, babylegs, what looks like an interlock cover - that's the same outfit mine was sporting today ;-) Now I want to know what's under that cover!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons