Project 366 - Week 14

>> Sunday, April 15, 2012

99/366
99/366

I love this shot from Easter. Their pigs were well fed after hunting for change filled eggs. Them being able to hunt and then have another activity to do right after allowed mama & daddy to sip some coffee and hang out :)

100/366
100/366

Best.Toy.Ever! Seriously this water table has seen better days but that doesn't stop the girls from still playing with it. I am not sure what it is about water and fun but they do go hand in hand :)

101/366
101/366

Happy Anniversary! We went and saw Hunger Games. After zipping through the first book I couldn't help myself and downloaded the second. Then it happened again! I feel so lost right now not having something to read at night. I thought that the movie was great and so did hubs who didn't read the book. 1st movie at a theater for me since I had my oldest. True story.

102/366
102/366

The red hot poker in our front yard. I wish that these lasted like a tiger lily but nope. I enjoy them very much though when they do make an appearance every year ♥

103/366
103/366

Pizza Hut has a program that if you read each day of the month your school will reward you with a free personal pan pizza. Since we were on spring break I decided to take them and use up a few of Piper's coupons. Pizza was excellent and just like I remembered. Service was horrific! Unfortunate.

104/366
104/366

I love Estancia's Pinot Noir. Love it! Problem is though it is like $15 a bottle so for me it is a special occasion thing. My girlfriend Rachael got me a bottle for my birthday because she knows I wouldn't buy it for myself. Happy Friday!

105/366
105/366

We are officially purging! Hubs got a hair yesterday afternoon and started cleaning his garage. I took pics of things we need to sell and now we just have to get it all listed. This exersaucer is old. It was a gift when I was preggers with Piperoni. It lasted all 3 girls but it is missing things now. Lucas girls are a little rough :) I guess someone decided that she still wants to play with it! That Ruby just constantly brings a smile to my face.

1 comments:

Buckeroomama Monday, April 16, 2012  

Ruby in the exersaucer totally cracked me up! How can you stand her cuteness?!!! :)

...and I thought we were bad because we didn't see a movie at the cinema until J was 5yo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons