Wordful Wednesday - Egg Hunt

>> Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I wrote yesterday about the documentary Bully that will be released on April 13. If you haven't seen the trailer check out my post from yesterday. I think that it is very important to show this to our children to teach them how their actions have consequences. It will be a must see for sure!

This weekend was our annual egg hunt at the house. Daddy did the hiding. He is getting more tricky with where he hides them but still has to put some out in the open for our Ruby.

and they're off! (1 of 1)


They hunted until they found them all. 72 in total I believe. I wanted overkill because I only allow them to hunt 10 eggs at the hunts outside the home.

p (1 of 1)
She's thrilled with me taking her pic can't you tell?

v (1 of 1)
Her best "Wow I found an egg!" pose

r (1 of 1)
and finally "Is this close enough to a smile?" That Ruby :)


I have seen so many of those little black ants around that I was afraid to put candy in the eggs at our house so we just put change. As they were feeding their pigs they didn't seem to mind :)

loot (1 of 1)

It was a fun morning followed by a huge feast with friends. This week is spring break. I love having my Piperoni home with me all week. I heard myself say "I can't wait until summer!" And it's the truth!

2 comments:

Altax Wednesday, April 11, 2012  

Lovely pictures and awesome kids.

Games for Kids

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, April 11, 2012  

Looks like the best egg hunt ever! Love all the shots! :)


Easter Egg Family Time

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons