Mama...

>> Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Can you braid my hair please? I get asked this all the time. I will admit that about 50% of the time I say no. Lazy? Yep and the girls have issues staying still AND they have short hair so it is sort of hard. Since spending the night at their friend's house last week though all 3 have asked for braids daily. Daily people! I saw a blog post with this style on a little girl so I braided V's hair because I thought a side pony would be cute on her. It is.

4.17.12-2 (1 of 1)

Then my girlfriend said that she saw it on Pinterest. Of course it was on Pinterest lol :) What isn't these days?



My girl asked for this braid the past 3 days. I obliged. One day I will be good at it :) The smile on her face the past few days tells me she thinks I am good at it.

4.17.12 (1 of 1)

Then there is this one. She goes between "1 big braid" and "2. 2 braids Mama. 2." You know just in case I didn't know she wanted 2.

4.17.12 (1 of 1)

She's watching intently for the ducks to come. She has bread and doesn't understand why they just don't hang out at our dock waiting for her to call them. Total sweetness ♥

Sweet Shot Day

1 comments:

Altax Wednesday, April 18, 2012  

Excellent shots and wonderful hairstyles.

Free Games Online

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons