Project 366 - Week 12

>> Sunday, April 1, 2012

85/366
85/366

Big day at the zoo! Ruby's birthday party. It was so much fun. Kids were still wound up afterwards :) Check out that look on Ruby's face!

86/366
86/366

Just my boring lunch lol :) It is funny now my girls take pictures of their food as well. Leftover chicken salad from Rubarb's party and a salad. Hit the spot! Girls had the exact same thing. I love that I don't have to be a short order cook with my daytime girlies.

87/366
87/366

Birthday breakfast with my girls :) How I love Panera! Another breakfast this week and it's not even my birthday month anymore. I am a lucky girl :)

Birthday oysters all gone

This was supper. Ask me what I want oysters are usually my answer. Now if I can just remember 1/2 price night day is on Monday's not Tuesday's.

88/366
88/366

Piper ran in the Boosterthon at school to raise money for our PTO. She hooked up 1/2 way with her Kindergarten bestie. They are in different classes now unfortunately. Piper ran 35 laps and only walked 1. I was so proud of her!

89/366
89/366

There actually were matches for these but our girls love to be "mix-matched". They crack me up. When this was taken it was like 83 degrees. Socks really? "We're cold." Um...OK.

Word of the day

Birthday gift from my girlfriend. Love the Vintage Pearl! Love Leslie ♥

Art show

V also had her art show at preschool. Dress up pretty and show mama & daddy what you have been creating. It is such a fun day for them. We have been having a bit of a struggle with V this week. Lots of crying and not wanting to be/stay at preschool. This same thing happened last year around this time. I don't know exactly what is going on with her but I do know with this CRAZY pollen she is having major seasonal allergies. Along with the rest of the zoo. Maybe that is it. It breaks my heart to see her so sad :(

90/366
90/366

I was doing a review and decided to take a shot at replicating Ruby's first birthday photos but she wouldn't look at me. In fact she was almost in tears. I took 3 shots because I needed one to write up a post and sent her on her way. Poor Ruby - such a tough life.

91/366
Untitled

Hello bandwagon! Ok truth be told I am not a trendy book reader but this one peaked my interest so I actually PAID to download this to my kindle. Still shaking head but hope it is worth it. Have you read?

3 comments:

Nickolaus Cave Monday, April 02, 2012  

I'm not into being trendy either. It was a pretty good read.

Buckeroomama Wednesday, April 04, 2012  

Have you started? If you have, you've probably finished the book already! This book is so NOT something I would read, but I could not put it down and could not wait to get my hands on the next two. :)

Little Ruby --smiling or frowning, --is always super adorable!

Patrice Friday, April 06, 2012  

That Ruby ballerina is a cutie patootie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons