Project 366 - Week 13

>> Monday, April 9, 2012

92/366
92/366

This hat cracks me up. It is so loud and the girls love it!

Untitled

Later in the day the girls went to a tea party for their friend Rylyn's birthday. They came home all dolled up. Red lipstick too :)

93/366
Untitled

I must be crazy! Seriously! I dug out the triple stroller last week to take the girls for a walk. I about died!

94/366
Untitled

The girls have been playing all the free games that their daddy downloaded to my phone. Time for some deleting though because they have my phone now more than I do!

95/366
Look what we found while pulling weeds :)

Some friends that were hanging out in our garden when my husband went out to pull the weeds. Glad he found them and not me. I deal with snakes and dead animals when he is gone but it is nice to have him around to have to take care of them instead of me :)

96/366
Untitled

The ducks still come up in our yard for bread. They aren't even afraid of our dogs most of the time. Pica squeezed through the gate to get down there to eat some bread. She is the same size as those ducks!

97/366
97/366

Piper made this during her Easter party at school on Thursday. We put him in the sun on Friday and hopefully he will turn into the chia caterpillar he is supposed to be :)

98/366
Easter pals

We did the egg hunt at Rocky Mount again this year. They have bounce houses and big blown up slides. Plenty of eggs for everyone to hunt and face painting. Who doesn't love face painting? Ruby lol :)

Untitled

The girls love hotdogs and for whatever reason I haven't had any in my house for a really long time. The church that hosts the egg hunt had hotdogs and cheese puffs for everyone to eat. It has turned into a tradition that we go every year now.

2 comments:

Rachael Monday, April 09, 2012  

Cute pictures, looks like Ruby LOVED that Easter Bunny!

Anonymous Monday, April 09, 2012  

Great pictures! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons