How she rolls

>> Thursday, April 26, 2012

4.26.12


She has her own style. I accept it. Somedays we match and others, well, I am happy she is dressed. Girls got issues with clothes! Serious issues! Baby doll is a must though. I can't name how many times we were running behind but she had to dress that baby. I now accept that we are always late :)

BTW, had to shove her in front of the rhododendrons so that I could say that they actually do bloom sometimes. Normally we don't get enough sun and they bud but don't bloom. Not sure the difference this year. Mild winter?

2 comments:

Buckeroomama Friday, April 27, 2012  

Ruby is adorable no matter what she wears! :)

Maura Friday, April 27, 2012  

love the outfit :) My little girl is the same way

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons