Project 366 - Week 16

>> Sunday, April 29, 2012

113/366
113/366
A trip to the Home Depot looking for pavers and a little dreaming :)


Untitled
We also trekked all over Statesville checking out baby chicks, guineas, and ducks. Perhaps a glimpse of our future :)


Sweet sleeping babe
It was a very good day ♥


114/366
114/366
A Girls Night Out at one of our favorite restaurants. Super fun night!


115/366
115/366

Rainy day read. I find that we don't read as much in the spring/summer because I throw the kids outside to burn off all the energy they accumulated in the winter :) I guess rainy days are good for something other than ducks.

116/366
116/366

A Daisy trip to Zootastic found Violet holding a snake. Piper touched it but passed on holding it and Ruby wanted absolutely no part of the reptile. I held it and I must say this corn snake was pretty darned sweet.

117/366
117/366

My girlfriend gave me some Sunflower Sprouts that she wasn't going to be using. It was my first time trying them and I really liked them. So much that, of course, I checked out YouTube for some videos on how to grow sprouts. I see them for sure in our future :)

118/366
118/366

You know those kids that can hula all day long. This kid is going to be one of them. I remember being able to hula hoop but I have since lost that skill. If I didn't look so ridiculous doing it I might consider practicing.

Yummy grilled pizza and playing on the deck :)

Since it was quite warm and I still am holding off with our air I grilled our Friday night pizza. So good and crispy!

119/366
Serious laziness at Walmart. Come on people! Maybe they could have put it a little closer to my car.

I came out to find this buggy parked so ridiculously close to my van. Seriously people. You're lazy and you aren't helping my opinion of Walmart! In the past 2 years I might have stepped through their doors 1 or 2 times. I won a gift card and I am afraid I will find myself there a lot more in the next few months. Looks like we're in for a long couple of months. Ugh.

1 comments:

Natalie A. Sunday, April 29, 2012  

I love reading about what is going on in your life! You have brave girls to hold snakes! I could never do that! ;) Have a great rest of your weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons