Project 366 - Week 16

>> Sunday, April 29, 2012

113/366
113/366
A trip to the Home Depot looking for pavers and a little dreaming :)


Untitled
We also trekked all over Statesville checking out baby chicks, guineas, and ducks. Perhaps a glimpse of our future :)


Sweet sleeping babe
It was a very good day ♥


114/366
114/366
A Girls Night Out at one of our favorite restaurants. Super fun night!


115/366
115/366

Rainy day read. I find that we don't read as much in the spring/summer because I throw the kids outside to burn off all the energy they accumulated in the winter :) I guess rainy days are good for something other than ducks.

116/366
116/366

A Daisy trip to Zootastic found Violet holding a snake. Piper touched it but passed on holding it and Ruby wanted absolutely no part of the reptile. I held it and I must say this corn snake was pretty darned sweet.

117/366
117/366

My girlfriend gave me some Sunflower Sprouts that she wasn't going to be using. It was my first time trying them and I really liked them. So much that, of course, I checked out YouTube for some videos on how to grow sprouts. I see them for sure in our future :)

118/366
118/366

You know those kids that can hula all day long. This kid is going to be one of them. I remember being able to hula hoop but I have since lost that skill. If I didn't look so ridiculous doing it I might consider practicing.

Yummy grilled pizza and playing on the deck :)

Since it was quite warm and I still am holding off with our air I grilled our Friday night pizza. So good and crispy!

119/366
Serious laziness at Walmart. Come on people! Maybe they could have put it a little closer to my car.

I came out to find this buggy parked so ridiculously close to my van. Seriously people. You're lazy and you aren't helping my opinion of Walmart! In the past 2 years I might have stepped through their doors 1 or 2 times. I won a gift card and I am afraid I will find myself there a lot more in the next few months. Looks like we're in for a long couple of months. Ugh.

1 comments:

Natalie A. Sunday, April 29, 2012  

I love reading about what is going on in your life! You have brave girls to hold snakes! I could never do that! ;) Have a great rest of your weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads