The USP Guy

>> Monday, May 31, 2010

Who doesn't see that big brown truck all day long? Violet has started to refer to it as a USP truck rather than the UPS truck which tickles me every time. It isn't that he comes to our house THAT often but everyone gets excited when he does. All 3 girls run to the window to see him and see what he is bringing us. I will admit that I am usually excited to get something new too even though it is normally some sort of wire that my husband orders. Wires. Really? Now when we are driving around and she sees one she will say "What's the USP truck doing here, didn't we just see him at (insert location here)? How is he over here too?" She thinks that there is just 1 even though I explain there are many. Then she says "I've got good eyes don't I mama?" "You sure do Violet" XXOO

I told her that the USP guy was bringing mama a new pair of shoes and she raced to the window to wait. She was disappointed to hear it would be 5-7 business days before they would actually arrive lol :)

2 comments:

Kelly Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

I love the USP guy :-) he does come bearing great things!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

Oh yes, my daughter loves the UPS man too...and our mail man. When I was doing a lot of toy reviews, she fell in love with them. Anytime anyone asks her who bought a certain toy for her, she replies either the UPS man or the mailman.

You should have seen her face the time my brother stopped by before work wearing his UPS outfit. She was so totally confused. That was when I realized I never told her that her two uncles and one auntie are all UPS drivers...lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons