Team Up Thursday - Color

>> Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love spring. Summer is by far my favorite season b/c of weather but spring is right up there with everything beginning to bloom. Such a gift after winter. The farmer's markets have started and normally there is at least 1 flower vendor there. It is hard to walk by those flowers without pulling out that $10 and buying a bouquet. Tuesday I was driving by and HAD to stop. I don't do this as much as I should for myself b/c honestly it makes me so happy to see the lovely bouquet sitting in our living room. The girls think it is cool too :) Angie's inspiration was sitting in front of her as it always is. She is a phenomenal artist. Color is in her everyday life. I love her shot b/c it is so personal.



Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

7 comments:

~Kristina Thursday, May 06, 2010  

Both those images are bursting with colour. Very fantastic!

Kimberly Thursday, May 06, 2010  

This is the most fitting combination of photos within a diptych EVER. I can see her paints transformed into a still life of your flowers, just flowing with colors. Gorgeous!

Mrs. Stam Thursday, May 06, 2010  

wow those flowers are gorgeous!!!!

Megan Thursday, May 06, 2010  

ooh, one of my favorite dips from you guys! love the profusion of color exploding from both -- such a great pair!

Corey~living and loving Thursday, May 06, 2010  

love this set. color makes me so happy. Those flowers are stunning. great choice for the theme.

Cara Thursday, May 06, 2010  

The flowers are so pretty. I like how your shots are so different but still have the same theme.

Joanna Friday, May 07, 2010  

Beautiful colors on both shots. Farmers markets are such inspirational places. Im going to have to get to ours soon. I too love how the paints are so personal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons