Team Up Thursday - MOM

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Still celebrating Mother's Day? I wish I were. Angie and I went with the host's theme again this week. You might see that I am missing a daughter in my shot. I set the tripod up, got my remote, set up next to the window and heard "I can't open my eyes, it is too bright". Our little prima donna. I think that I wore Violet out trying to get a great Mom shot earlier this week b/c even she looks DONE! On the other hand Angie and her girls are beautiful!



Happy belated Mother's Day to each of you!

Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

8 comments:

HipMomma Thursday, May 13, 2010  

Ha, and as a mom we ALL know what that's like! As my girls have gotten older is certainly has made picture taking a lot easier. I just say, "All we need is one. When I get it we are done." They recite it with me. It's still a sweet shot. That what I originally had in mind. Such a sweet dip, lovely moms with their children.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, May 13, 2010  

That's why they say 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

It's beautiful!

Megan Thursday, May 13, 2010  

love self portraits with the kids:). my favorite part of this is the great smile/laugh on your face! fabulous!

Rose Thursday, May 13, 2010  

OH they are both so sweet! I love them, now I REALLY need to point that camera inward!

Angela Friend Thursday, May 13, 2010  

oh I can relate to the drama! I love this one we put together! We sure are cute momma's!
Have a great day!
Angie

jillconyers Friday, May 14, 2010  

Love the looks on everyone's faces. Seeing a little bit of each personality.

Kimberly Friday, May 14, 2010  

Oh Jessie! I love your new header. So, so beautiful!

Great shot for this week too. Seems like Mother's way the way to go. :)

Amy Jo Saturday, May 15, 2010  

What lovely shots! I'm going to have to try that lying down shot with my kids. Maybe they'll cooperate better if I'm within arms reach! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons