How are those resolutions working out for ya?

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Back in January I decided along with millions (at least) of other people to make some resolutions this year. How are they going? Honesty I could be doing better.

1. I am really trying to be a nicer person but we have all this construction on our road and people are just idiots when they feel that they HAVE to get home 1.5 minutes earlier so they block intersections and cut cars off. Makes me CRAZY but all in a silent road rage b/c I don't want my girls to see me get angry about it. I don't feel nice b/c I have all these bad thoughts and curse words that I say inside of my head so I think it still counts as me being mean. All in all I haven't yelled at a stranger yet this year though. The school year hasn't started yet and there is that tool of a receptionist but I will try to be on my best behavior :) Matt will tell you I am a joy to be around at home though lol :)

2. I haven't picked up a knitting needle yet! I guess this is why knitting finds it's way onto my list each year. This one I struggle with b/c I REALLY want to learn but I can't find the time to shower most days. The year isn't over yet.

3. Training to run that 1/2 marathon isn't quite on target but I have some time. I just got back running last week but am still having to do it with the triple stroller and I had wanted to do it alone. I will take what I can get though and continue. After not running for almost 2 months I am revisiting the C25K again and might do another one of those in a month or so.

Let's see how the next few months go...

3 comments:

Kimberly Monday, May 17, 2010  

I didn't make any resolutions this year. And if I did, I can't remember them. LOL! So you're doing WAY better than I am. :)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, May 18, 2010  

People make it really tough to be nice - I think you get credit for the effort!

Staci A Tuesday, May 18, 2010  

Sounds like you're doing better than me though! And just think, you still have plenty of time to work on the others. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons