Wordful Wednesday - Cool Down

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010

There are people already going swimming in the lake but I didn't feel like it on Sunday so we turned on our sprinklers and let the girls run. Where was Ruby when all this fun was going on? She didn't care for the sprinklers much but thought it was a lot of fun running away from Daddy. So while I was playing with the girls in the sprinklers she was running around our yard. I got drenched! Piper and Violet thought that was pretty funny that mama went in the sprinklers in her clothes.

Check out the tongues in this one. Yeah, they are sisters :)



My show me the love shot of the day :)


More WW @

7 comments:

Kimberly Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

Jessie, they are absolutely precious! What a fun way to keep cool. (And how crazy that we're already doing that - in early May!) Love the double tongues and the sisterly love. Don't those two ever fight? ;)

Joey Lynn Resciniti Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

I love that last one too! It makes my daughter's day to be able to spray me in the face with water. Summer fun!

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

Awwww! They are so CUTE! The fact that you joined in and cooled off with them in your clothes is awesome, too! :)

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

They are so cute and looks like they had tuns of fun!!!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse Wednesday, May 05, 2010  

I love the tongues out...adorable!

Megan Thursday, May 06, 2010  

such wonderful captures -- those tongues :).

Kelly Tirman Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Amazing shots!!! I seriously need to learn some stuff from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons