We want Britney!

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It rained and daddy had to work yesterday so the girls and I organized their playroom. AGAIN. I will probably post about that project next week though b/c I want to hang up their map and I still need a picture to cover the hole where their old mirror used to hang :)

After we ate dinner we asked what they wanted to do. "Play the Wii!!" Weird b/c we haven't even had it out for a few months. That was one of those things that was a great idea when I bought it but we aren't a gaming family. One of the girls favorite games is Just Dance. Matt can beat us all laying down and I can't beat anyone even standing up and trying. Ruby loves it when the girls dance and normally wants a controller but our 3rd one was out of batteries so she was happy with the case. Piper and Violet are wearing matching Princess & The Frog pj's that I scored at the thrift store I go to for $1 each. It is getting more expensive but I figured they would love them and they did. Violet hasn't seen the movie yet but she still loves any princess. These girls make me smile a lot!



I kept thinking that I MUST have posted about Ruby's love of the Wii before but I can't find it right now, if I have chalk it up to old age :)

2 comments:

Candace Tuesday, June 01, 2010  

That was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Makes me wanna go get a wii! :)Thank you for sharing!

Kimberly Friday, June 04, 2010  

They are so, so, so stinkin cute. All three of them. And I ♥ the pj's. Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons