Willy Wonka (2010)

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The studio that Piper takes dance class at does their year end recital a little bit different than others I have been to. They tell a story and this year the story was Willy Wonka. Last year was our first recital and I was stuck in the lobby nursing Ruby but this year I had a girlfriend watch her and Violet so that I was able to enjoy my daughter uninterrupted. All of the dancers did wonderfully and I was brought to tears a few times. Piper and her group were cotton candy. They have a student teacher that works along with the main teacher during the year and you can tell from this that all the girls are intently watching her.



Now if I can only figure out how to get the video off the camera and on here lol :)

2 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, June 29, 2010  

The fluffy ballet skirts are so adorable! What a sweet tiny dancer you have!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

Adorable! Those tutus do look like cotton candy! I cannot wait to see the video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons