Crafty Tuesday - Happy Mother's Day

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yep, I started to do this project back then. By starting I mean receiving the pretty pink one from Piper's preschool Mother's Day celebration and getting the idea to make 2 more. Then it took awhile to buy the canvas b/c they weren't on sale and you know I am not paying full price for them. When I got the canvases home they sat for a bit waiting for me to dig out the paint from the basement. Violet was easy but our little Ruby - she kept her fist clenched so what was a mama to do? Her feet that's what! These have been done and "drying" on my desk until today when I pulled out my glue gun and completed the 1 month long craft project and glued on some ribbon to hang them. This could be a record even for me. Now, let's see how long it takes to get them hung :)



Left to right
Ruby, Violet, & Piper

4 comments:

Kelly Tuesday, June 15, 2010  

That is such a cute idea!

Staci A Tuesday, June 15, 2010  

They are so cute though! Definitely worth all the time!

Kimberly Wednesday, June 16, 2010  

I ♥ this idea so much! Great execution, who cares how long it took? ;)

Killlashandra Wednesday, June 16, 2010  

What a cute idea! I will have to try that one. I love the flower look. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons