I heart faces - A Ballerina's Face

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

The other day I was at Michael's and their Christmas stuff was 90% off. I don't understand 90% off, maybe they get some sort of break by writing off a loss or maybe we are all just paying way too much for decorations. Regardless, I found an ornament that was 2 hanging ballet slippers. Piper is our little ballerina in the family so I picked it up for her. We got home and Violet was disappointed that she did not get one. I got her a fairy instead b/c she loves fairies. Today she told me that she wanted to be a ballerina for Halloween. She also told me that when she is 4 she would like to take ballet like Piper. What was I thinking not getting 2 ballet slipper ornaments?

Week 4 Challenge - Texture

I had so many ideas but it is gloomy and dark again. Today I had a complete "duh" moment b/c I JUST saw that they post the challenges weeks in advance. Maybe now I won't be scrambling on Sunday anymore lol :)

I love the texture of our kitchen tile but I noticed ours was a little dirty where she was laying down so I added a leather texture to it so you can't tell so much. Rain, red dirt, 3 dogs & 1 outdoor cat = well there just isn't enough hours in a day!

She 's the new headband from Value Village and had to put it on for this picture.



Check out more at

4 comments:

Buckeroomama Monday, January 25, 2010  

Absolutely gorgeous --both your little girl and the photo itself!

Jessica Paige Monday, January 25, 2010  

Beautiful portrait! :)

Jo Monday, January 25, 2010  

Beautiful!! And trust me, I know about the floor thing! LOL!

Yukio Monday, January 25, 2010  

This is photo wins for most angelic! Great job with the texture theme! I look forward to seeing more of you work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons