The girls and I - January 2011

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Last year I tried to get a shot of the girls and I every month but sort of slacked. Again this year I will try but it is hard to do. I was trying to do a reflective surfaces shot for my 52 week project and everyone came running to investigate. Even Marley is in it. The other dogs hide when I get out the camera because they fear that I might dress them up I think. Unfortunately we tried a princess costume on Marley from our stash but it was too small.

2/52

4 comments:

Kimberly Monday, January 10, 2011  

Sweet capture, but oh my do I know that "Mommy, whatcha doin?" feeling. Every.single.time. I try to take a photo of myself I end up with an audience and little heads on my shoulders. :)

blueviolet Monday, January 10, 2011  

Little photographers in the making!

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds Monday, January 10, 2011  

What a cool look at your life! I don't now what you're talking about with the dog princess dresses. No idea at all!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, January 11, 2011  

This is such a cool shot. What's the reflective surface here...?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads