Team Up Thursday - Orange

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love orange. Love it! I can't wait to see what everyone who participates along with Team Up Thursday come up with :) Angie sent me a shot of a sign that hangs in her barn. If it wasn't raining yesterday that was going to be my shot as well. The sign I was eyeing said "End Road Work" and if you know me personally you know we have been dealing with road work for at least a year now. But it was raining so I had to figure something else out :) Wouldn't that have been funny though? Piper helped to decide on using the pumpkin she got on her first field trip with her Kindergarten class. Violet chose the picture that I laid a mirror under. Ruby just wanted to sit on my lap. Family project.



More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

10 comments:

Angela Friend Thursday, November 04, 2010  

I just love our team up this week! I love orange too! Love it that we think alike! Tell Piper I love her pick!
Happy Thursday!
Angie

bBchronicles Thursday, November 04, 2010  

I'm LOVING this orange theme - love the reflection of the pumpkin and loving how big the road sign is - they compliment each other really well! NICE JOB, TEAM. See you next week!

stephanie Thursday, November 04, 2010  

Very cute. I like how you both did orange AND black together.

Cara Thursday, November 04, 2010  

Great job ladies. I like the idea of putting the pumpkin on a mirror. It's would have been funny for you both to have taken a picture of a sign, great minds think alike!

Jen Thursday, November 04, 2010  

I love the black orange combo in both shots. Very cool.

Mrs. Stam Thursday, November 04, 2010  

love the pumpkin picture a lot!!!

Kimberly Thursday, November 04, 2010  

You guys were thinking alike this week too! Love, love the reflection you captured. That puts a perfect spin on the orange. :)

Killlashandra Thursday, November 04, 2010  

The reflection of your pumpkin on the table turned out great! Nice combo. I really like the black and orange in both those shots really pulls them together. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, November 05, 2010  

Love the reflection with the pumpkin. It gives it a very nice effect!

Megan Friday, November 05, 2010  

the mirror was such a great idea! really adds a different dimension to your shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons