You won't believe it...

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

I am so glad Halloween is over. However it doesn't look over at our house b/c we have SO.MUCH.CANDY here! I am going to bring it all on Sunday night to the church to give to all the little Awana kiddies. You're welcome to all of the parents ahead of time :)



About the pumpkin. It was taken in my favorite spot by the window. The pumpkin is a cookie cutter that I stood up. There is a brown armoire in the corner behind it so I am easily able to darken the background to look black. I call this my "studio" lol :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, November 05, 2010  

how did you do this picture!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, November 05, 2010  

I want to know too...how did you do that?

Love the idea of giving the candy away, please take mine over too!

Kimberly Saturday, November 06, 2010  

I have a feeling you've created a monster by posting that pic with no explanation of what it is or how you took it! :)

Buckeroomama Sunday, November 07, 2010  

That's a very cool pic you did with the cookie cutter! =)

We didn't go trick-
or-treating here, but we still have loads of candy, courtesy of a birthday party that we attended! Now I have to hide the stash and just dole out one a day (yeah, I'm the candy nazi around here!).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons