Haven't you always wanted to know...Tagged!!

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Michelle@Undeserving and yet..Overblessed! tagged me and while the kids are fighting playing I took a moment to participate :) On pins and needles yet?

4 Things in my Handbag:
1. lip balm
2. wallet
3. random receipts
4. pen

4 Things In/On my Desk:
1. camera
2. computer
3. phone
4. bandaids

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom: Favorite?
It is not my favorite room so…

1. bed
2. dresser
3. changing table
4. clothes that need to be put away

4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (But haven’t yet):
1. Jump out of an airplane
2. Travel to Europe
3. Learn to knit - I am hopeless!
4. Run a marathon - someday just watch!

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment:
1. Taking pictures of our girls
2. Being pregnant (still sick but oh so happy)
3. Whenever Ruby naps (this is one WIDE open kid and those moments are far and few between)
4. Thrifting (might be more of an addiction)

4 Songs I Can’t Get Outta My Head:
1. Lost! (Coldplay)
2. Mine (Taylor Swift b/c Violet is singing it all.the.time)
3. Chicken Fried (Zac Brown Band - I know what the heck?)
4. 4 is really hard! Maybe Whip My Hair? (Willow Smith) Girls and I like dancing to it (oh and whipping our hair lol)

4 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I am old! Like too old to be listening to Whip My Hair!
2. I have gray hair b/c I am too lazy to A. color it myself and/or B. go have someone do it for me :)
3. I have an addiction to trashy tv but seldom ever get to watch it anymore.
4. I don't like driving at night (see #1).

Who are my lucky taggers? Don't feel obligated ladies :)

Kimberly Altering Life
Michelle Flying Giggles and Lollipops
Stacy Mommas Gone Over the Wall
Jamie Mama Mommy Mom

Finally a poor little confused bloom on our hydrangea doesn't know what to think of these 32 degree mornings :)

4 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Sunday, November 14, 2010  

I don't even recognize "Whip My Hair" as a song title. What does that say about me?

Mrs. Stam Monday, November 15, 2010  

LOL you are adorable!! You are not old, I'm just a few years behind you and I feel young, still I have no clue what is that song you are talking about!!!

Ps I hate driving period!!!

Kimberly Monday, November 15, 2010  

We share a lot of the things on our list. I'll get to mine later this week. :)

Oh, and I'd love to learn to knit too!@

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, November 16, 2010  

I saw the Whip My Hair video yesterday LOL I'm playing along :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons