Halloween 2010

>> Monday, November 1, 2010

After all the craziness that Thursday brought the rest of our weekend was very restful and boring. Thank goodness! The doctor told us that Ruby stands a chance of having more seizures so we have to treat all fevers with Tylenol now immediately.

We trick or treated on the street adjacent to ours b/c no one on our street had their light on. L.A.M.E. We did go to the neighbors on both sides of us b/c they love seeing the girls dressed up.



Here I am writing this at 7:19 am on Monday morning and I have to go and get the candy away from Ruby who is stealing it from the cauldron on the table. You would never know that she had such a big day last week :)

7 comments:

Liz Mays Monday, November 01, 2010  

It's amazing to me how many people don't participate in giving out candy. I always do but these neighbors don't. So I got 3 trick or treaters last night because most of the kids go to more welcoming neighborhoods!

Mrs. Stam Monday, November 01, 2010  

Your girls are ADORABLE!!!!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, November 01, 2010  

For a little while you'll be glad to spot her making mischief!

What a scary thing to be prone to - stock up on that Tylenol!!!

Staci A Monday, November 01, 2010  

I'm so glad to hear she's doing okay!

They all look adorable!

Kimberly Monday, November 01, 2010  

Well the neighbors might not have been cooperative, but it was their loss. Goodness, look at those three. Cuteness personified. Just imagine the crew you'll have next year!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, November 02, 2010  

Your girls are so beautiful --all three of them, but in this picture, Ruby definitely stole the show! =)a

Kelly Thursday, November 04, 2010  

They all look too cute in their costumes but Ruby's face and pose are just adorable!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons