I heart faces - Let Them Be Little

>> Monday, October 24, 2011

I was talking to someone about my kids yesterday and she asked me what has been my favorite age so far. That is hard to answer because I love my girls and while some ages are more trying than others they have all been cool for one reason or another. Some ages things just click and life is easy. Other ages you get to see miracles like walking, talking, understanding. My favorite though? Newborn. Give me a little tiny baby. I will take those all night nursing sessions. Cuddling that baby in a wrap and feeling new baby squishiness all day long next to you - bliss. I miss it. So much.

This is my favorite shot that I took of our little Rubarb when she was brand spankin new. It's on my wall and I look at it everyday and it makes my heart swell. Oh to have just that day back would be heaven to me.

sleeping ruby and Matt (1 of 1)



The above shot has a texture applied to it I think. My computer crashed and all of my old stuff is on a hard drive downstairs - good place right? It looks pixelly to me but I think it is the weird texture I chose lol :)

9 comments:

Rachel @ Simple Girl Monday, October 24, 2011  

This is so sweet! Just perfect!

SarahinSC Monday, October 24, 2011  

Oh my goodness! How absolutely precious!

erica @ expatriababy Monday, October 24, 2011  

Oh my. Beautiful. I miss those newborn days as well, but for me my favorite age is toddlerhood. Exploring the world while still keeping one foot in babydom.

Mrs. Bird Monday, October 24, 2011  

Beautiful photo! I can't wait for my new one to be born! I didn't have my camera when my first was a newborn...

Ashley Sisk Monday, October 24, 2011  

So so sweet.

Taryn Yager Monday, October 24, 2011  

so glad I clicked open this entry. so sweet and beautiful! great lighting!

Corey~living and loving Tuesday, October 25, 2011  

oh my heavens....I can totally see why that is a fav. WOW!

come on by and see Sugar's Halloween costume I just wrapped up this weekend. I'm feeling pretty darn proud.

Buckeroomama Tuesday, October 25, 2011  

This totally melts my heart... awwww. SO absolutely sweet and precious.

I miss the way the little ones curl into us and I miss smelling that sweet baby smell.

Unknown Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

This picture is so precious. Love. Love. LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons