52 Weeks of Me - Humor (43/52) & Mask (44/52)

>> Sunday, October 30, 2011

Catch up city! Here is my Humor shot from last week. I didn't like the original shot that I took and, well, it took me a week to get a replacement *blushing*. Please, don't whisper it just shout it out loud because I know I am a complete slacker.

43/52


This week is all about the masks. Take it how you want but I find that b/w is one of my masks. Mask my pain and hide my flaws - works for me right now.

44/52


The images resemble each other and I had no intention of that. Sure they were taken within 15 minutes of each other (remember I admitted to being a slacker) but for them to be so the same but opposite wasn't my intent. Happy and sorrow. Hiding behind something because you aren't ready to really face what you need to. I guess it sort of fits with my life right now.

Please add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Let's do Vintage next week shall we? Snapity snap snap of myself and I will call it a day. Vintage shot of a vintage mama lol :)



3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Sunday, October 30, 2011  

I love to see you smiling the most :)

You already know this, but I love your photos, and these have really captured both emotions.

Liz Mays Monday, October 31, 2011  

They're both wonderful, but I feel sad that you're having some sort of struggle right now. :(

Corey~living and loving Sunday, November 06, 2011  

I love this post. we are so complex and this truly exempifies that. My favorite is the first one, not only because of the joy....but the light is amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons