Insta-Friday

>> Friday, October 21, 2011

Soooo one of the first things I did after getting my new iPhone (oh thank you Sprint for finally getting it in our network and a big THANK YOU to hubs for buying it for me ♥) was download Instagram. Still getting used to it but I love that I have a handy little pocket camera that takes really nice pics (don't judge from mine because I am new to smartphones in general). So here we go and I am linking up with Jeannette for my very first Insta-Friday.

Only in NC would our Ruby wear a tank top one day and then have to wear hat, coat, and be covered in a blanket 2 days later. Crazy week of weather here! This was obviously the tank top day.



I had lunch on Tuesday with my favorite 1st grader. She said "Let's have lunch every Tuesday mama" Don't have to twist my arm!


My husband was tired and did not want to carve this pumpkin but the girls wanted one done so bad so in a moment of awesomeness he obliged. Notice the concentration.


The result.


life rearranged

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk Friday, October 21, 2011  

Gotta love NC's crazy weather - but I'm loving the cool air right now.

Mari Bryant- Marks Friday, October 21, 2011  

Visiting from Liferearranged :) That picture of your daughter is so cute. Love the look. Have a great weekend!

 The Morris Family Friday, October 21, 2011  

Dads..... just seem to go beyond and do what is needed.....a pumpkin!!! We are blessed!!!

Love iphones, addicting!!!

I'm Cindy 1962 on Instagram!!

Natalie A. Friday, October 21, 2011  

I love the pictures! Stunning blue eyes in the second picture! Have a wonderful weekend, girl!!

georgia b. Monday, October 24, 2011  

oh, my goodness!! first of all, how adorable what your daughter said to you about lunch. what a treasured moment that must have been! oh, that just made my heart melt!

second... not only am i jealous that you have an iPhone, period {i've never had one}... but you have the new one??? lucky! i'm jealous... i'm just gonna say that out loud! =)

but glad for you! enjoy it! i have wanted the iPhone purely for the camera for so long! {*sigh*}

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons