Wordful Wednesday - Halloween 2011

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2011

They are sisters. While they do enjoy the same games and many of the same playtime activities they couldn't be more different. Halloween this year is an example of just how different our girls are.

I would have made Piper a different costume but she embraced her "gothic bride". The eyeliner underneath her eyes bugs her and the white face paint itches a little but she loves this costume. Never in a million years would I have guessed that our Piperoni would choose this. Never. I am entering this haunting shot of P in our lovely WW hostesses "Something Spooky" contest. Seriously I can't believe this is my kid!

Halloween 2011


If I thought anyone in our house would be a goth bride it would be Violet. Nope. She got to choose her costume this year and you know what she picked? Mary Had a Little Lamb. I couldn't believe it and let her think about it for a day but that is what she wanted. When in the costume our Violetta exudes sweetness. She is a sweet girl other times too but come on girls got sass!

Halloween 2011


Finally baby Ruby who really can't be called a baby anymore. *sniff* I gave her the choice of 2 costumes and she picked the pink pony. It arrived while she was napping and when she got up and saw it squealed "Woo Hoo!" Ask her what she is for Halloween and she will tell you "Woo Hoo!" I love it! Rubarb surprised me by keeping her little pony hat on. Normally she doesn't like anything on her head. I guess in her head it sort of goes with the "Woo Hoo!" package.

Halloween 2011


There is Halloween this year at the zoo. I will try and get pics of them on Monday but it is difficult to get them to cooperate these days. They are mini bullheads. Obviously inherited from their daddy.

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

Such great costumes - that first one totally gets me though!

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

Wow! Love how you did the makeup for your little Gothic Bride - I suspect Princess Nagger will be choosing this one at some point...I'll have to get tips from you on the makeup portion! ;) LOVE all the costumes - and that each have their own unique personality! :)

Vibrant - and Goofy - Fall

Megan Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

oh my, are those ever adorable!

Unknown Wednesday, October 26, 2011  

I have to admit that her spooky goth costume is amazing. The other two are perfectly adorable though!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph Thursday, October 27, 2011  

Oh my goodness! Incredible!

Steph

Corey~living and loving Saturday, October 29, 2011  

all so darn cute....even the goth one. :) your girls are darling.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Sunday, October 30, 2011  

Love these costumes! Piper's is really something!

On a side note, I love the extended names for each kid...I was giggling :)

Rachel Monday, October 31, 2011  

I love all these costumes! You have such sweet and unique girls. Happy Halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons