Team Up Thursday - Fun

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life hasn't been very fun around here. I mean you try and make the most of the days but we are all still a little bit under the weather. One nice thing though it has been warm. 80-85 warm. So when we do have a little bit of energy we head out and do chalk or bubbles. Bubbles are fun. Everyone loves bubbles :) As I type this I hear my baby in bed coughing and hope that this crud leaves soon b/c we are so done! Angie's shot of a horseback ride is my girls new idea of fun. Since going to the stable for a birthday party all they do now is talk about going back. Lovely processing on Angie's shot as well ♥.



More Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

9 comments:

Unknown Thursday, October 14, 2010  

Beautiful pictures - makes me long for youth when I used to ride horses. Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, October 14, 2010  

Poor coughing baby! I'm glad they got out to enjoy the bubbles.

We're two nights out from our last application of Vicks. I'm sure we'll be back to it again soon with all of these stupid school germs around.

Corey~living and loving Thursday, October 14, 2010  

when I look at your diptych I think, "life is good!" thank you for that.

have a great day.

Mrs. Stam Thursday, October 14, 2010  

I love bubbles!!!

Kimberly Thursday, October 14, 2010  

Ha! Did you see that the theme for next week is bubbles? What are the odds? Hope you guys feel better soon. Our leaves are out and BEAUTIFUL, so I hope you enjoy your trip up. :)

Liz Mays Friday, October 15, 2010  

I admit it. I still like bubbles too!

I hate this time of year when everyone starts to get sick. :(

Joanna Friday, October 15, 2010  

I love what Corey said, "Life is good". How could it be any better in these photos? Bubble fun and horseback riding. What a sweet life it is.

Megan Sunday, October 17, 2010  

you and melody must have a psychic connection: she picked "bubbles" for next week:). hope your household is feeling 100% soon! a great pair as always:)!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, October 19, 2010  

The picture of the girls blowing bubbles is just darling!!

Z had a bout with the flu a couple weeks back and it was miserable for everybody. =(
Hope your baby feels better soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons