Lunch With My Kindebeaner

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today Ruby and I went to Piper's school and had lunch with her. She reminded me like 10 times that lunch was at 11:00. "We eat at 11 mama, don't be late ok?" Does she know me or what? Ruby and I arrived 10 minutes EARLY b/c I was so afraid of getting caught in traffic and being late lol :) The look on her face when she saw us almost made me burst into tears of joy. That excited little look she has. Lunch was fun. She laughed a lot and helped Ruby eat her sandwich like the little mama she is. It was a good 1/2 hour. Now, she won't want to be caught dead having lunch with me at school in 10 years so I will hold this memory close to my heart and treasure it forever. Tomorrow I will be chopped liver though b/c Daddy is going in to carve pumpkins with her class.



The Paper Mama has a b/w challenge this week and I thought I would participate. I love how clear and light Piper's eyes look even in b/w, it is like looking at my Great Grandpa.

The Paper Mama

5 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

what a sweet lunch :-) and look at those eyes!!! reminds me of this picture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_Girl

you are very talented mama!

Liz Mays Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

Soak it all up while you can. I can tell that you do though. :)

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

She is GORGEOUS! Those eyes....wow.

Kimberly Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

I'm so jealous! I've thought about going to have lunch with B, but I'd be afraid he'd cry to leave with me afterward. LOL!

Charmaine Poulin Wednesday, October 27, 2010  

Beautiful shot! She does have some beautiful eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons