I am in a rut

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

It isn't normal but I have nothing to say lol :) During the day I think of things that we have been doing but I gotta say we are pretty boring around here lately. I have gotten a few awards though so I am going to share them. First is from Young Wife and Mom and she gave me this award.



Next award is from the sweet Michelle @Flying Giggles and Lollipops and she gave me this one.



I feel so blessed and I will pass them on - this week - I promise :)

3 comments:

Unknown Monday, October 04, 2010  

Been there! That's why sometimes I just post pictures! Have a happy day!

Mrs. Stam Monday, October 04, 2010  

hope you feel better soon Mama, and those are lovely award, you really deserve them :-)

Liz Mays Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

Congratulations on those awards!!!

Boring is ok, really!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons