I am in a rut

>> Monday, October 4, 2010

It isn't normal but I have nothing to say lol :) During the day I think of things that we have been doing but I gotta say we are pretty boring around here lately. I have gotten a few awards though so I am going to share them. First is from Young Wife and Mom and she gave me this award.



Next award is from the sweet Michelle @Flying Giggles and Lollipops and she gave me this one.



I feel so blessed and I will pass them on - this week - I promise :)

3 comments:

Melissa Monday, October 04, 2010  

Been there! That's why sometimes I just post pictures! Have a happy day!

Stam House Monday, October 04, 2010  

hope you feel better soon Mama, and those are lovely award, you really deserve them :-)

blueviolet Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

Congratulations on those awards!!!

Boring is ok, really!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads