A New Ballerina

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

Piper is not doing dance this year and with all the road construction going on outside our door I am not making the drive to a neighboring town to go to the old dance studio. Even though I LOVED it there and it was nice b/c they had a play area for the little ones the thought of sitting in traffic for an hour to get home doesn't appeal to me. We decided on a little studio around the corner from our home and the class time is during the day :) Violet went this past Wednesday and just loved it. I knew she would b/c she has been watching her sister do it for 2 years. Who knows if we will let her do it again next year but she is a ballerina this year for sure :)



This was the uniform that they had to wear at the old studio. Pink tights, black leotard, and hair in a bun. Not so much at the new studio though. It is sort of like a free for all there. Violet will wear this though b/c we have it and I can't help but think she is the cutest one there :)

8 comments:

Liz Mays Friday, October 01, 2010  

I'm pretty sure she is indeed the cutest one there!

Ashley Sisk Friday, October 01, 2010  

She is so cute!

Staci A Friday, October 01, 2010  

She's adorable! And she looks so proud to be a ballerina!

Mrs. Stam Friday, October 01, 2010  

what a cutie pie!!!! Love love her outfit!!!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Saturday, October 02, 2010  

Where is she going this year? We just started back at Dancin' Kids today. Classes actually started last month, but with my beach trip and our day at Tweetsie already planned, I didn't see the value in going to two classes just to miss the next two.

Jenny Saturday, October 02, 2010  

She is so lovely as a ballerina! I love the classic uniform, too.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Monday, October 04, 2010  

No chance there's a cuter ballerina in her class! That little jackety thing is adorable.

Kimberly Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

She's so stinkin' cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons