A House Full of Babywearers

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Matt and I have been wearing the girls since they were days old. Our girls have benefited from that closeness and I must say I have too. I love them being near me. Here is a ring sling that I made for Piper b/c she wanted to wear one of mine all the time. Gosh, she wasn't even 2 here. You might recognize that she is wearing "Naked Baby". I actually had to ask Violet who Piper was wearing. I guess this taken before "Naked Baby" was naked? lol :)



and this week with Violet and Bolt lol :)



There hasn't been many days since having Piper over 5 years ago that I haven't worn one of my babes. Sometimes it is to comfort them, let them nap, or if I just need an extra hand and they need some extra mommy time. They immediately are in a calm place when they are worn. Many people have commented on how content they are to ride along with me. I can't imagine my life without babywearing.

Over 100 people have already linked up at Adventures in Babywearing. If babywearing is important to you share your story and link up as well! Also check out the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA) Facebook page and share your story with them.

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom and for the more chatty ones like myself there is Wordful Wednesday.
and also

6 comments:

Danielle Wednesday, October 06, 2010  

Just like mommy! These pictures are precious!

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, October 06, 2010  

love babywearing, love seeing our baby wear their baby! but yours are just adorable doing it!!!!

Brenda Wednesday, October 06, 2010  

I love that the sling has a pocket! How handy!

Unknown Wednesday, October 06, 2010  

So sweet! Both my babes enjoyed their carriers/slings too, it was so beneficial to us all :)

Annie Wednesday, October 06, 2010  

those are lovely pictures! I made a mei tai for my daughter to use with her dolls and she loves it. (she can't see the loads of imperfections on it thankfully LOL)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Oh my goodness how DARLING is that?????!!!!

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons