Let's go swimming,

>> Tuesday, June 30, 2009

swimming at the pool
Let's go swimming,
water's oh so cool.

This week and next Piper has swimming lessons. She is having a ball and I think it is mainly b/c her good friend Rylyn is there with her taking them. Unfortunately Violet and Ryder have to sit on the sidelines watching while the big kids have fun, AGAIN. Thankfully they allowed the little ones to go in the shallow section once class was almost done. Next year watch out for Violet though b/c she will be old enough to finally join in on all the things her big sister gets to do this year :)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons