Get your tickets for the gun show!

>> Monday, June 29, 2009



Check her arms out! The rolls have rolls :) With all the moving around though that she has been doing this weekend it won't be long before my little one's baby fat is long gone. Last week when I took that video she was only rolling around a little bit but now if she is on the ground well, she is rolling! Watch out girls she is going to catch up with you :)

Piper had her first day of swim lessons today, she had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures but will try tomorrow. They are for 2 weeks and are 3 days each week, we'll see what she can accomplish when this is over. Another beautiful day here in NC, it is hot but it feels like the humidity isn't as bad. Give me warm over cold any day :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons