Friends again :)

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

We had Matt's family come down for a visit this past weekend. It was a ton of fun but I think it threw all 6 kids (all under 5 btw) out of whack - mine anyway. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday there was sooo much fighting between Piper and Violet I thought I was going to go crazy! Today though is much better - I would even say we had a really fabulous day even though we didn't venture from the house. Ruby was sleeping and the girls, the dogs, the cat, and I all went out front to play. They were taking a break and I got a shot of them actually smiling at each other which has not happened in a few days. Now I will have this memory to look back at tomorrow or the next day when they are back to fighting :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons