12 weeks old already

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

It doesn't seem like it at all but today Ruby is 12 weeks old. To my amazement she sleeps through most nights and is real easy to care for during the day - so perfect :) As I see her getting so big it makes me sad to think that I probably won't have another infant again so I am trying so hard to make the most of each and every special moment with her. I think what I will miss the most is the firsts - older kids have firsts too but nothing like babes. I hear her talking so here she was playing today - now I am going to go and cuddle my babe :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons