Weekly Winners - The Piper Edition

>> Saturday, May 16, 2009


This is my first time participating in Weekly Winners and I am so out of my league. I hope to see improvement as time goes on though :)

Since this is all Piper I thought I would add some lyrics. The song that came to mind was actually a Doodlebops song, we don't watch them anymore but they were a favorite here for quite some time - I chose parts that went with Piper's mood at that moment.
Faces
A face can show you how you feel
Check it out now you know its real
Show me what your face can do
Let me see how it looks on you
Come on!



A happy face is fun to see
Especially when it smiles at me




Can you make a silly face?



Glad face, sad face
Make a bumpy grumpy mad face


Sarcastic Mom is the place for more Weekly Winners

11 comments:

Mominin Sunday, May 17, 2009  

I love the middle one - absolutely gorgeous. The last two make me smile...I love silly girls!

Tara R. Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Wonderful set of portraits. I love the third one too, so very sweet. Welcome to WW, your photos are beautiful.

Secret Agent Mama Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Just gorgeous!!

Smoochiefrog Sunday, May 17, 2009  

She is just too cute for words!

Nik Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Funny faces! Those are adorable! :)

Daisy Sunday, May 17, 2009  

What an adorable face! And the last two are funny. :) Happy Sunday!

Weekly Winners 5/10 - 5/16

Aunt Julie Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Have you thought of selling these to Hallmark? Seriously...they're wonderful!

Lauren @ mostly i run Sunday, May 17, 2009  

Welcome to 'Weekly Winners.' You are not by any means out of your league; your photos are fantastic! And she's beautiful; so much personality!

Andrea Sunday, May 17, 2009  

She's such a fun girl...and pretty too. :) I think you're a great photographer by the way!!

Jenny Grace Sunday, May 17, 2009  

THose scary faces are pretty awesome.

Drea Sunday, May 24, 2009  

those are just lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons