See those 7's?

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009


The first 7 will take on a very important roll this weekend. Starting Sunday the girls will not be allowed out of their rooms until 7 am *fingers crossed* that this will work for us :) During the week it isn't too bad but come on, it is nice to sleep in once in awhile right? We bought them this fabulous princess clock as a total bribe - it even has little stars that light up on the ceiling at night. I have a good feeling about this - optimism and tons of positive thinking going on here.

Megan came over for her weekly supper night with our family. She only has 3 more and she is moving back to Ohio - the girls are going to totally miss her :( We will too Meg!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons