Come on, smile for the camera!

>> Friday, May 15, 2009



I totally forgot to mention this week that Ruby smiled for the first time. How could I forget this accomplishment? I can not get her to do it with a big camera in front of my face so it will be quite some time I believe before her cute little gums show up on our blog. Since I realized that I was being totally slack in the picture department with our Ruby I have gone nuts with the camera :) I love when we just stare at each other and cuddle but there is nothing like a sleeping babe - how else would I be blogging?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons